Link popularity refers to popularizing your website link for top web rankings on popular search engines. At present, link popularity has become one of the most significant techniques of search engine optimization. This means that a high ranking is just impossible without link popularity. You can measure your online responses and visibility through a link popularity checker tool. This software program is helpful in reflecting the total number of links to a site and allows you to track the site’s relevance and searching status in the search engines.
Importance Of Checking The Link Popularity Of Your Site.
The number of links pointing to your website is one of the major factors to know the popularity of the website. More links means popularity in search engines thereby making the website easy to be located by the target audience. So, needless to say the more the link is popular, the more will be the traffic in your website. With a link popularity checker software program, you can get more opportunities and chances to convert the visitors into buyers.
How To Improve The Link Popularity Of A Website?
There are some points of consideration that are necessary while building quality links for a website:
- Directory listings: These help in boosting the link popularity as they usually rely upon human editors and are known to produce relevant content.
- Request links: Select some websites that may receive your link requests and then send them a convincing reason to link back to your website. They can be interested in building one-way or reciprocal links both of which are very effective in increasing link popularity.
- Promoting links within the site: Basically, a website can provide outgoing links and quality resources which may include search engines, weather reports, news hubs, professional groups and industry resources. Outgoing links may provide incentives for other sites to link to your site.
- Publishing articles: Hire professional experts for writing informative articles for your target audience. Then submit the articles to the appropriate publications as per your type of industry. You should also provide a short introduction to your company and make sure that the article gets published over the Internet with your company URL in it. While this strategy can take a lot of time and skills from your end, these can generate many links to your site.
- Testimonials: It is worthwhile to have a page of testimonials for products and services that you offer. Be concise and honest and the companies will definitely ask for your permission to display your statements on their websites. In return, you can ask them to provide a link to your website, thus, you will not only gain exposure to the world but will also get more links.
How Is The Link Popularity Checker Software Helpful?
With the help of a link popularity checker software program, you will be able to constantly track your linking rate. You can also compare your website with your competitor’s websites thereby finding out ways to improve the ranking of your websites.
You can use a link popularity checker software program for having a good supervision, management and maintenance system for your links. Quality and quantity go hand in hand and therefore, only the number of links pointing to your site is not sufficient. Less number of good links is better than a large number of unproductive links.
Article Written By: Tom Dahne